Sunday, November 26, 2006

A few links to recent things...

From the Guardian, 17th Nov '06. Features Ariel Levy. Of some interest, not much.

http://books.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1950379,00.html

And this, from The Guardian again, September 25, '06 http://arts.guardian.co.uk/features/story/0,,1880260,00.html

Also mentions Ariel Levy, but the more of it i read, the more it annoyed me.

Also this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poetic? Charmingly Vague? As ridiculous then as it is now? ... ...

I'm still gathering my thoughts about the whole Lily Allen/ NME thing too - I have some specific points to make, i think, so expect that next week.

I'm still collecting quite a lot of material, so when it calms down i think i'll have a proper chinwag with y'all.

ji xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read that 3 times now, and I don't understand it.

It seems to be saying "lots of women will be wearing clothes, they will have sleeves and waists and some will wear skirts and dresses"

I'm not sure that's news, It barely qualifies as information.But then, what do I know of fashion :-)

Anonymous said...

of curse, I completely missed the bit at the top saying it was old.

Of course, the very fact that I wouldn't be surprised if it was written today, just goes to show how rubbish I think fashion stuff is.

ah well,